16 November 2006
To those who don’t regularly check up on Christian J’s What Men Are Saying About Women blog, you should do so.
As Esther Vilar (a woman) so truthfully observes: ‘by the age of 12 at the latest, most women have decided to become prostitutes. Or, to put it another way, they have planned a future for themselves which consists of choosing a man and letting him do all the work.
In return for his support, they are prepared to let him make use of their vaginas at certain given moments . (At that point) any real possibility of communication between the sexes ceases. Their paths are divided forever’.
It’s great stuff, like a regularly updated “Best Of” compilation of rants, articles, observations and general thoughts of anti-feminists.
posted by Duncan Idaho @ 11:01 PM
At 12:10 AM, Christopher in Or said…
I used to give away copy after copy of that book to friends, along with “The Predatory Female”. Now, you will pay about $150 used on Amazon, if you can even find one used. You simply CAN’T find it in any store at any price. I’ve got only one copy left, and I plan on wrapping it in plastic to preserve it. It’s a classic.
At 1:33 AM, HAWKEYE said…
check out feministing.com they have an article on how a doctor has to pay chid support for failed contraception.
crazy! i know, but it may have effect of doctors refusing to issue contraception.
and this would take away the keystone, yeh the very foundation stone of feminist ideals.
At 4:04 AM, Anonymous said…
If Sex-Ploytation is not for sale anymore then what is (other than time) to keep a current owner from typing (transcribing) or scanning the book and placing it on the WWW for posterity?
Nice little project and a way to bypass censorship…
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous said…
“The manipulated man” and “The predatory female” should be made mandatory reading for all males once they hit their teens.
Both of those books will give you priceless insight into the female mind. Behavior from gf’s and women in the past that perplexed me made complete sense to me after reading those books.
The most crucial thing a man can learn from those books is this: Stop seeking female approval. The minute you stop doing this, you will realize a vagina is nothing more than a stinky hole that bleeds monthly. Ironically, the attitude shift you will experience when you stop seeking female approval is the very thing that will make women bend over backwards to get your attention.
At 4:25 AM, Pete Patriarch said…
Hey hawkeye, I put that on my blog. Check it out here.
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous said…
You better take the advice from sex ploytation seriously! If you are lucky not to be ass raped in divorce court, this is the type of marriage you will be stuck with a Western Woman.
Once you have been married for a few years watch little cupcake turn into big cupcake, you won’t even want temporary use of her vagina.
Infact http://www.nomarriage.com wrote an article about fucking decent midprice whores twice a week is a lot less expensive than a wife.
It is a great article if you are interested in readed it.
Here is the link: http://www.nomarriage.com/whores.html
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous said…
I read the excerpt. I think it is quite biased. Women try to look good and to find a man they need to look good.
This does not make them prostitutes. It makes them real women.
I want a good looking woman. A woman who is not good looking will not find a man to marry, but this is not a prostitute.
The excerpt is contradictory to most other MRA publications which actually criticize the feminist view of women which saays that it is not important to look good but that career is important.
I would not read the book, because it is biased it distorts reality to a great degree.
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous said…
I certainly do not want my wife ( if I had one) to be called a prostitute because she was good looking when I married her.
That is complete BS.
Actually if the author was right it would make all men johns: they pay.
This is stupid BS.
I want a serious wife who gets 10-15 children and is dutiful.
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous said…
Yes anyone who hasn’t read “The Manipulated Man” order it NOW!! I heard it hyped on the men’s forums for 2-3 years and it still exceeded my expectations greatly…will save you alot of grief with woman.
Also the death threats against Vilar still haven’t ceased.
P.S Anyone have the 1st American edition?
There is a difference of around 30 pages, the 2005 re-print has 155 pages has it been dumbed down?
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous said…
Duncan, here is a link for you.
It is strange that Christian wives are so extremely non-feminists.
1. Always be up before your Husband in the morning so you can have his paper and his breakfast ready for him when he wakes. Although it is the morning, there is no need to be slovenly, always make sure you are showered and dressed with your hair fixed and your make-up on. ALWAYS serve fresh orange juice. Only whores use frozen.
2. DO NOT sit down at breakfast. Your Husband will be trying to read the morning paper and the sound of your chair scraping on the floor will be a distraction to him as you get up and down to fetch him more biscuits or find his briefcase for him.
3. DO NOT be a clingy wife! Your Husband has a lot on his mind in the morning, planning out his busy day. Do not try to engage him in conversation about what your plans for the day are or other trivial matters. Always walk him to the door. Make sure to carry with you any of the things he has forgetton so he doesn’t need to go back for them. Offer yourself for a kiss, but if he is too busy to notice DO NOT POUT. He has a lot of responsibility and the morning is not the time for feminine hysterics.
4. DO NOT CALL YOUR HUSBAND AT WORK. Nothing will distract him from his responsibilities at work faster than trying to deal with yours as well. It can wait. In the case of an actual emergency, of course, calling him at work is necessary. PMS induced crying jags are not emergencies.
5. Spend your day cooking and cleaning. There is no excuse for anything other than a spotless house. Filth is for pigs not humans and cleaning top to bottom everyday is a good use of your time as well as good exercise. Bake lots of cookies and cakes and treats. ALWAYS REMEMBER a fat Husband is a faithful Husband.
6. When your Husband gets home from work, do not jump him with problems you’ve had during the day, or questions about his day. He needs time to relax and wind down. Make sure the TV remote is next to his chair and the batteries are fresh. Once he walks in the door, ladies…turn OFF the soaps and talk shows.
7. Have a snack ready for him to eat as you finish dinner. If he is not happy with your choice of snack DO NOT POUT, it’s your fault. He’s had a busy day and he’s not psychic. Replace the snack immediately with what he wants.
8. Dinner should be more formal than breakfast. At this meal you may be seated, and allow him to serve himself from the table. Of course if he wants hotter gravy or something from the kitchen, you need to be up and gone for it with a smile. DO NOT PIG OUT. Always leave the table a little bit hungry to maintain both your figure and your dignity.
9. After dinner you may begin clearing the table as he waits for you to bring his dessert. He will be in a state of relaxation by this point and feel contented. If he aims a playful swipe at your backside during the clearing, respond with an “oh you!”, smile and continue to the kitchen to get his dessert.
10. When choosing a dessert, remember a fat man is a faithful man and a full man falls asleep fast. Use lots of rich icings and creamy fillings.
11. Do not complain or question if your Husband has plans for after dinner. He has the right to a private life. Never call to check up on him. Use your free time to bake more, or to do his laundry.
12. Always go to bed before your Husband. He deserves a quiet time to reflect on his day and to plan for tomorrow. If he wakes you for sex when he comes to bed, give in graciously.
13. Never initiate sex yourself. Only whores initiate sex.
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous said…
What prevents anyone from transcribing or scanning the book and placing it on the web for posterity is copyright law. The fact that at present there are no copies of either book available for purchase at Amazon.com does not mean that the copyrights of the authors have expired. It just means that you can’t buy either book on Amazon.com. The copyright may still exist. If either author grants you permission to scan and post their book you have a different situation. But just scanning and posting without permission is, to put it plainly, theft of intellectual property.
Having said that, let me add that, like everyone else, I do not like being lectured by strangers on the web. If I have offended you I apologize, but this whole “Information wants to be free” scam has gotten really old.
At 6:45 PM, Christopher in Oregon said…
I checked Amazon.com today, and there is only one used copy available- for $149.95. If I didn’t have my own copy, I would pay it. The book is that good. I wish I had stock-piled them when I could have done so. Needless to say, I frequently order large numbers of “The Predatory Female” in order to give them to friends, and in anticipation of the inevitable censorship that will force it off the market. Get a copy while you still can, boys.
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous said…
All is fair in love and war.
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous said…
The thing that women hate most is to be ignored. It’s like taking crack away from an addict. They will do anything to get it back.
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous said…
To assume that beauty and attractiveness equals to prostitution is nonsense.
Beauty equals to fertility, which is very important in all marriages.
It is contradictory to demand that a woman gets children early without attracting a man to do so.
The excerpt does not point to real problem: the lack of duty of todays married women.
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous said…
I have the following books in .PDF format:
The Predatory Female – Lawrence T Shannon
Sex-Ploytation – Matthew Fitzgerald
If men have all the power, how come women make the rules? – Jack Kammer
I could probably host them somewhere if anyone wants them.
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous said…
At the risk of going off-topic, I have to cry “B*llsh*t!” on your assertion that “All is fair in love and war”. My argument has two bases.
First, regardless of the unwritten rules of your relationship with your love/lust/friendship objects, you do not have the right to injure innocent third parties in the conduct of a relationship. The authors of the works under discussion are not involved in any relationship of yours and can reasonably expect that you will respect their rights and property regardless of how you treat other persons in your relationships.
My second argument implicates the philosophical foundations of the men’s rights movement. A person who posits that “All is fair in love and war” has no reason to object to, among other things, paternity fraud, women who bear children out of wedlock by choice, and the current anti-male bias in the family law system. If all is fair in love then paternity fraud is acceptable since presumably the woman loves the child if not the guy she tags to support it. If all is fair in love women choosing to have children outside marriage must be acceptable since the woman loves the child if not the father. If all is fair in love men getting a bad deal in family law courts must be acceptable since the mother loves the children and only wants what she considers best for them. Right?
It is my understanding of this aspect of the men’s rights movement that one of the founding principles is that all is not fair in love. This is another way of saying that there is a right way to conduct a romantic relationship and a marriage, and there are numerous wrong ways to conduct these relationships. Since at present society strongly favors what we consider the wrong ways to conduct these relationships (by tolerating paternity fraud, tolerating or encouraging women to have children out of wedlock, and ensuring that men do not get a fair hearing in family law courts), many of us have decided to withdraw from the game, so to speak. We are men going our own way.
Sorry if I sound like I’m lecturing, but for a long time I’ve considered the statement “All’s fair in love and war” as one of the ways women justify treating men like sh*t.
At 3:02 AM, nevo said…
I am interested in reading the predatory female.
Could you e-mail it to me?
At 3:13 AM, Rob Fedders said…
I would LOVE it if you could send me the PDF’s of “The Predatory Female” and “Sex-Ploytation” (I already have Jack Kammer’s Book) – so that I can enter it into the MGTOW Library http://menforjustice.net/library/
I have excerpts from “Sex-Ploytation”, but the entire work in PDF would be a great addition to the “On-line Books” area found in the MGTOW section.
My e-mail is email@example.com
At 1:35 PM, Paul Parmenter said…
There are some comments here about the fact that just because women go out of their way to look attractive, does not make them prostitutes. That is a reasonable comment as far as it goes, but there is a further dimension here.
Nietzsche said that “beauty is deception” and he had a good point. Certainly in the hands of women, beauty equates very closely with deception, i.e. women go out of their way to deceive through their appearances and are very commonly far worse people under the skin than their external appearance would have us (i.e. men) believe. And this I understand to be one of the important messages of Sexploytation.
Selling your sex for any currency, be it simply money or other material benefits, is by definition prostitution. Women who invest so much of themselves in appearances and not in honesty or character, and who are not prepared to contribute fairly to a relationship by working but just expect to get by on the back of sexual allure, open themselves to the charge of prostitution. And men need to be aware of just how many such women there are out there.
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous said…
Anonymous 1:17 AM,
You do not win wars by being nice. This is not a game of cricket. Make absolutely no mistake. This IS a war. You close with the enemy and destroy them. You use any means at your disposal.
I’m very suspicious as to why the book was pulled from circulation. I’d wager threats or censorship against the author. Even if he came out and said he voluntarily pulled the book for whatever reason I would still be suspicious. Something else is going on…
Cry me a river about morality, the law, and the legal system. In case you’ve been away on a space ship all of those institutions (and more) have been turned into weapons used to attack and destroy men everyday. I’m not going to play nice with them (women, the govt, the media, etc…) when they try to kick me in the balls everyday. And are getting more vicious every year about it.
Women, not men, started this shit. See #1.
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous said…
ALWAYS REMEMBER a fat Husband is a faithful Husband.
Taken literally that translates into he will die early so you get his money, life insurance, etc… Kill him with kindness girls!
A more practical rule is a happy husband is a faithful husband. If you meet his needs he won’t look elsewhere, just like if your favorite shoe store keeps you happy you’ll keep going back.
That all requires women reorient themselves to daily trying to bring out the best in men, rather than the worst like they often do know.
Dr. Laura was on Larry King Live a month or so ago and he ran some comedy skit on wife training showing the wives in a classroom setting being taught how to smile, be cheerful, cook, clean, massage your husband’s feet after he comes home from a long day at work, etc… (Comedy Central?). Anyways, Larry King asked Dr. Laura what she thought of that and she said it was great! If women actually did all those things for men their husbands would be bursting with energy, walking on cloud nine. They’d start raking leaves, painting the house, cleaning the basement, all without prompting because their husbands would feel so good. As it is now women scold and nag men 24/7 and constantly demand men give, give, give (because women feel entitled to this and that) and it’s no wonder men are depressed and have no enthusiasm to do anything around the house.
Women used to know how to bring out the best in men. Now women poison families.
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous said…
I’ve uploaded those books to File Factory, here are the links:
At 4:47 PM, Rob Fedders said…
Thanks for providing those PDF’s!
It is very much appreciated.
At 5:42 PM, byrdeye said…
Here’s a book list I compiled a while ago from Christopher in Oregon’s recommendations…
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous said…
The uploaded book on Predatory Female has some pages missing. 26,27 to be precise.
At 5:19 PM, AnnieAngel said…
I really don’t appreciate my entire article being posted into he comment section of this otherwise fine blog. I am asking the person who violated my copyright to remove my article and to repost using on a few quotes, as is proper and legal.
Have a nice day!